Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Sunflowers and Butterflies

For graduation my mother took me to Callaway Gardens. We got massages at the incredible Lodge and Spa. I highly recommend it. We ate lunch and dinner at the Plant Room and Breakfast at the Country Store. I highly recommend the Country Store. We frolicked through the gardens and butterfly exhibit. We relaxed (kind of) by the pool and took a dip in the hot tub. I even overcomed my fear of the steam room. I am always scared I will be locked in! Anyway below are a few photos of our trip from my mom's camera. I have yet to upload mine, but will add more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a recessionista taking shortcuts to turn your favorite fashion trends, recipes,and creative projects into affordable, do-able, options. Making designer trends and delicious treats... do-able