Monday, August 23, 2010

Eat, Love, Pray

So I give this movie a B. It was highly inticipated. This book has been on my list to read since I saw her interview with Oprah. I just recently purchased it and read up until the 6th bead. Then my mom and I went to see the movie. Slightly disappointed even though the movie was good and Julia felt like the good ole jules she used to be.
It definately wasn't a waste of 7.25 (side note, can you believe a matinee at 1 oclock in Rome, GA is up to 7.25 now... REDICULOUS!) Anyhow, it just wasn't the best. And ironically I didn't cry. I cry at everything. So now I am just as excited to read the book. Books are always better anyways. Did you see it? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a recessionista taking shortcuts to turn your favorite fashion trends, recipes,and creative projects into affordable, do-able, options. Making designer trends and delicious treats... do-able