Monday, August 2, 2010

Cute idea for someone graduating...

First of all, let me apologize for the lack of posts but in 30 seconds or less, here is everything that has been happening:
July 20 I successfully defended my exit paper
July 23 was my last day at Georgia Highlands, it was also the anniversary of grandaddy's death
July 26 I began a new job at Dalton State College
July 31 I graduated with my masters in public administration
August 1 we celebrated graduation with my family

A few photos from graduation:

So for the family celebration, I took it upon myself to make dessert. I made peanut butter cup brownies and topped them with graduation caps made from peanut butter cups, chocolate covered graham crackers and icing. See below:

No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a recessionista taking shortcuts to turn your favorite fashion trends, recipes,and creative projects into affordable, do-able, options. Making designer trends and delicious treats... do-able