Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Tomorrow is JT's Birthday

He has to work tomorrow night so we are supposed to celebrate on Friday. I am going to attempt to make cake balls decorated like baseballs and golf balls. I am racking my brain for ideas of how to make the indentations or ripples on the golf ball ones. I thought they are dipped in white chocolate may be I can wrap them in mini bubble wrap until they harden and then peel it back for my results. Any ideas out there? I will post pictures after they're finished... but while you're waiting check out Bakerella.com she has amazing ideas! I was thinking about using her idea below with the candy pearls for the golf ball but I am nervous it will not have the affect I am going for... Thoughts...


No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a recessionista taking shortcuts to turn your favorite fashion trends, recipes,and creative projects into affordable, do-able, options. Making designer trends and delicious treats... do-able