Thursday, June 3, 2010

a new ride and a new roof

Our new car made it to its new home last night. It is so weird! I have never bought a car before. And it gives me an odd sense of anxiety, apprehension, and excitment. Next step, packing boxes and getting a storage unit. I have already taken all of the curtains and things off the walls down. It's sad. 212 Leland was our first home together as a married couple, it was Carolina's first home, but I know that this is the right decision! Tomorrow I am off so I am going to grab some boxes and start to packing. The good thing, we jsut have to move over a couple of streets.

In other updates, I have to put procrastination to an end and start on my exit paper's rough draft. It is a must! Maybe I'll do that this weekend too. In the mean time, I hope to catch some sunshine as well, I am in desperate need of a tan and come to think of it, a hair cut too! Anywhoodle, enough rambling for me this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a recessionista taking shortcuts to turn your favorite fashion trends, recipes,and creative projects into affordable, do-able, options. Making designer trends and delicious treats... do-able