Friday, August 19, 2011

Friday Firsts

Today was a first for me and JT.  We went to West GA, where I am a two-time alum.  But it wasn't for me. It was for him.  JT is starting graduate school at West GA on Monday.  The MPA program.  I am so proud of him.  He is so motivated and driven now. I cannot even convey to him how proud and happy he makes me.

We bought his books, got his ID and parking pass, toured the campus and ate lunch at the Corner Cafe on the Square. It was great.

Good Luck JT.

In other news, my interview went great, and I have been called in for a second interview next week.

Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a recessionista taking shortcuts to turn your favorite fashion trends, recipes,and creative projects into affordable, do-able, options. Making designer trends and delicious treats... do-able